$20.00 PER MONTH PER HOUSEHOLD OR $5.00 PER VISIT
PAY FOR 5 MONTHS IN ADVANCE AND GET THE 6TH MONTH FREE
Starting in May and running through September agility classes will be held outdoors. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your field use. Classes are on Monday and Tuesday evenings from 6:00 – 8:45.
The agility field is available for agility practice or just running and having fun with your dog in a safe fenced area.
For the safety reasons ONLY DOGS that have prior approval may use the equipment. Dogs not approved by Hyline but allowed on the equipment by their owners will be asked to leave and any rental fee paid will NOT be refunded.
1. Dogs approved and training on the agility equipment have priority.
2. If you notice someone is waiting please limit your session to 15 minutes. When that person is finished (15 minutes) you can resume training the original dog or another dog.
- Allow your dog to pee on ANY equipment. If it is allowed to happened more than once your dog will not be allowed off leash. If it happens on leash your dog will not be allowed back (no refund of rental fee).
- Turn your dog or children loose when another dog is in the field.
- Allow your children on or in any of the equipment.
- Potty your dog outside of the field prior to going in.
- Pick up after your dog (both inside and outside of the field). There is a pooper scooper in the field under the tree to the north. The bucket with the long handled lid is the proper disposal container. You may also dispose of bagged poop in this container. the garbage can is for GARBAGE.
- Close both gates (2) when leaving, check to see that they are closed/locked prior to going in if your dog might leave.
- Respect others that are using the field.
- Treat the equipment as if you would have to replace it yourself.
- Have fun and ask if you have any questions.